Recently, Lake Tower had the honor of welcoming Mr. Enrico Padula, the Consul General of Italy in Ho Chi Minh City, for a visit, along with the participation of representatives from Masterise Homes
Lake Tower is the first Marriott luxury apartment complex in Vietnam,
Also, it is the first tower of the Grand Marina, Saigon project to be handed over. The interior of Lake Tower is 100% completed 'Made in Italy,' thanks to the collaboration with IFO – a high-end furniture completion unit from Milan, Italy. Many items are designed and handcrafted by Italian artisans directly in Italy and imported to Vietnam. Recently, IFO also won in the Furniture Production category at the Asia Architecture Design Awards 2023.
The '100% Made in Italy' interior of the Marriott luxury apartment made a great impression on the Italian Consul General. He also expressed joy at the selection of Italian products for such a large-scale iconic project like Grand Marina, Saigon.
Let's take a look at some images from the visit of Mr. Enrico Padula, the Consul General of Italy in Ho Chi Minh City.
The 3 Stringent Standards Defining the Class of Marriott 'Hosts' – Concierges at Grand Marina, Saigon
- Complete a minimum of 250 hours of annual training following Marriott International standards.
- Attain the CTA Gold Standard certification, demonstrating a dedicated hospitality, and delivering personalized services beyond residents' expectations.
- Always proactive and optimize resources, utilizing acquired skills to ensure residents are cared for and supported wholeheartedly.
These standards ensure that the Marriott management team can deliver sophisticated experiences for homeowners at Grand Marina, Saigon, maintaining the reputation of Marriott International – the global leader in luxury real estate for over two decades.
Phone: 0911 525454
Address of the model house: No. 2 Ton Duc Thang, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh City
Project address: No. 2 Ton Duc Thang, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh City
Historical Imprint in the Lotus Park, Grand Marina, Saigon
- A glance at Lotus Park reveals prominent lotus-shaped design details in the water feature.
- Looking down into the water, you can see the faint image of a ship's hull cleverly simulated on the landscape's bottom using mosaic tiles, reminiscent of the shipyards of the old Ba Son. At the edge of the main pond is the sign 'Bassin de Radoub' (French for 'dry dock') – believed to be the origin of the name Ba Son.
These details have been skillfully integrated into the design of Lotus Park by Atkins, covering an area of nearly 7,800 m2 to emphasize the precious historical values of this park. With wooden floors, tiered walkways that double as seating, tree canopies, and cool green grass carpets, this place promises to be not only an enticing amenity for residents of Grand Marina, Saigon, but also an attractive destination in the city's new riverside square.
See more at: Grand Marina Saigon