Instead of "laying still" waiting for the market, international real estate developer Masterise Homes has launched a series of big campaigns to attract the attention of the public, typically the opening sale of Masteri Center Point and Lumiere Boulevard with over 1,000 participating customers.
A "bold" strategy in the middle of a market that has not yet recovered
Masterise Homes With his rich experience, he began to self-adjust strategies, restructure products, explore customer needs... even when the opportunity was still small. As a result, when the recovery signals were still unclear, Masterise Homes has implemented many outstanding sales programs and events to stir up the market and attract the attention of a large number of customers and the public.
Customers' confidence in the real estate market is gradually returning
The series of outstanding events is the opening sale of Masteri Center Point and Lumiere Boulevard in Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City in the first quarter of 2023, with the presence of more than 1,000 customers interested in the project. This is not a small number in the context that the real estate market has not yet regained the trust of the people.
“Opening the project for sale at the present time is a bold step of Masterise Homes. But considering the objective factor, this can also be a springboard for businesses to accelerate and transform to create different values in this difficult 2023. With the number of more than 1,000 customers present at this opening event, I think we should have a positive view of the current market,” shared Mr. Chi Thuan, a professional real estate investor in the South. .
Customers at the Lumiere Boulevard project desk
Created by Masterise Homes – an international real estate developer – Masteri Center Point and Lumiere Boulevard have great appeal to customers. According to experts, two apartment buildings Masteri Center Point and Lumiere Boulevard own a prime location in the Vinhomes Grand Park megacity, promising to meet high-class living standards for the upper-class community with more than 50 amenities. outdoor facilities under the project and 100 utilities from the internal park. These are also the only two apartment towers in the project possessing a "million-dollar" panorama view, opposite the largest Vincom commercial center lake in Vietnam and adjacent to the large continuous parks, bringing a unique experience. Exquisite living for the fashion world.
Sharing at the event, most of the customers appreciated the investor's commitment to the construction progress and expected handover time. Besides, the quality of construction according to international standards, preeminent sales policies. Attendees were also impressed with the information about the exclusive utility system for residents, landscape design, exterior architecture and interior of the building from famous brands in the world. experience with internationally iconic projects (Tange Associates, Land Sculptor, Studio HBA...).
Ms. Thanh Mai (Thu Duc, HCMC), one of the customers who attended the event, said: “I bought Masterise Homes in District 9 because I was in need of changing to a smart and comfortable designed apartment. than to welcome your first child. Projects around the district usually have utilities attached, but use is very limited, so family activities are sometimes uncomfortable. The Masterise Homes District 9 utility collection is like tailor-made for each member, and also has the opportunity to receive lucky gold at the beginning of the year."
Customers love the project because of its high-class facilities, meeting the needs of all family members
A representative of Masterise Homes said that the attending customers all had real needs for the project with 2 main groups: buying for living and buying for investment.
“Most of the customers attending have a real need for the project. According to our preliminary calculations, there are about 60% customers with real buying needs, the remaining 40% are investors with medium and long-term vision. In particular, the project's high-class utilities account for 35% reasons why customers choose to buy products, 21% comes from the central core location factor of Vinhomes Grand Park urban area with panoramic views, 27% customers love to love. The Masterise Homes brand with international standard planning and the remaining 17% is our special selling policy in this opening sale", a business representative shared.
Customers attending the event not only receive direct advice from the investor and visit the model house right at Sales Gallery The Global City – event venue – but also have the opportunity to receive valuable prizes up to a gold tree and many other valuable gifts.
Contact Masterise Homes
Hotline: 0911 525 454
Website Masteri Center Point : https://masterisesaigon.com/masteri-centre-point/
Website Lumiere Boulevard : https://masterisesaigon.com/lumiere-boulevard/