Nhon Trach Bridge across Dong Nai connects Ho Chi Minh City, more than 2 km long, 19.5 m wide for 6 lanes, with a total capital of more than 2,200 billion VND, helping to reduce traffic pressure and increase regional connectivity.
VND 2,200 billion to build Nhon Trach bridge connecting Ho Chi Minh City and Dong Nai
On September 11, the Cuu Long Transport Infrastructure Development and Management Corporation (Ministry of Transport - investor) said that it is accelerating the design of Nhon Trach bridge to start the project in 2021. and completed in 2024.
The work is part of the investment project of Tan Van - Nhon Trach section (phase one), under the Ring Road 3 project in Ho Chi Minh City. The bridge has 30.5 m high clearance, 110 m navigable compartment design to accommodate ships of 5,000 tons running below.
The construction of Nhon Trach Bridge helps shorten the journey from Dong Nai to Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Duong. The bridge will create favorable conditions for goods transportation, reduce traffic pressure at Dong Nai bridge and inner city roads of Ho Chi Minh City.
In addition, the project also contributes to completing the Ring Road 3 system according to the detailed planning approved by the Prime Minister to promote socio-economic development in the East and Southwest regions.
Ring Road 3 in Ho Chi Minh City is more than 90 km long, planning from 6 to 8 lanes, of which phase 1 is 6 lanes. The project is divided into 4 sections: Tan Van - Nhon Trach, Tan Van - Binh Chuan, Binh Chuan - National Highway 22 and from National Highway 22 to Ho Chi Minh City - Trung Luong Expressway and Ben Luc - Long Thanh Expressway.
According to the Cuu Long Transport Infrastructure Management and Development and Investment Corporation, the Tan Van - Nhon Trach section is about 35 km long and has four sub-projects. In which, project 1A (from Provincial Road 25B to Ho Chi Minh City - Long Thanh - Dau Giay Expressway) is 8.7 km long, will be implemented by ODA (foreign investment), with a total investment of 5,329 billion VND. In which, the cost of site clearance is about 625 billion VND, divided into separate sub-projects implemented by the locality.
Project 1B from Ho Chi Minh City - Long Thanh - Dau Giay highway to the intersection of station 2 (Hanoi highway) is nearly 9 km long, will be invested in the form of BOT with a total capital of nearly 4,000 billion. In which, the cost of site clearance is 1,053 billion VND, which is implemented by the locality and paid for by the investor.
The remaining two sub-projects are 2A (from Ben Luc - Long Thanh Expressway to Provincial Road 25B) and 2B (from Ho Chi Minh City - Long Thanh - Dau Giay Expressway to Tan Van Interchange) which have not been identified yet. Investment funds.
Also on Dong Nai river, more than 5 km from Nhon Trach bridge project, Cat Lai bridge project replaces Cat Lai ferry, connecting Dong Nai and Ho Chi Minh City, estimated investment capital is 7,200 billion VND, has been people for many years. wait. After the Prime Minister agreed to implement the project, recently two Departments of Transport (Dong Nai and Ho Chi Minh City) had a meeting to discuss the bridge construction plan.
After considering the options, the two basic departments supported the construction of Cat Lai bridge with a length of 3,782 m, the main bridge part with a length of 650 m, with a size of 6 lanes. The first point connects with the Ben Luc - Long Thanh highway in Phuoc Khanh commune (Nhon Trach), crosses the Dong Nai river and connects to the Ring 2 - Ho Chi Minh City road (about one kilometer from the Phu My bridge path and about a kilometer from the main road). about 2.3 km from My Thuy).
Source : https://vnexpress.net/
Masterise Homes urban area in District 9 – Masteri Center Point benefits from this project
Masterise Center Point project location is located in front of Ring Road 3, in the Vinhomes Grand Park urban area in District 9. Adjacent to the project is a very large section of Dong Nai river, so the living space is very cool.
Transport connections to the project:
- From Binh Thanh District, Saigon Bridge or from District 1, Thu Thiem Tunnel -> Hanoi Highway -> Nguyen Xien -> Masterise Center Point: Travel time 40 minutes.
- From Phu My Bridge, District 7 -> Vo Chi Cong -> Nguyen Duy Trinh -> Nguyen Xien -> Masterise Center Point: Travel time 35 minutes .
Project location highlights
- The project is located in the overall urban area of 275ha, so it benefits greatly in terms of utilities and services. Everything is available at the project such as schools, hospitals, shopping centers….
- Surrounding the project is a large river and the urban construction density is low, only 20-25%, so the living space here is very cool and quality. In addition, the project location is adjacent to the low-rise area and 36ha park - Grand Forest, so it has a beautiful view directly to the river and does not worry about blocking the view in the future.
- The project location is in front of Ring Road 3 - the arterial road connecting the project to Long Thanh Dau Giay Expressway, shortening the time to the center to about 25 minutes.
- Located in the heart of Vinhomes Grand Park urban area, Masterise Center Point residents can easily access urban facilities without spending much time traveling. Make life more convenient and save time.
See more projects at: https://masterisesaigon.com/